- EXTREMELY SPICY: This satanic sucker is made from a special "hellfire" chili extract that has a Scoville heat unit rating of 9 million—that’s 900 times hotter than a jalapeño and hotter than the hottest pepper on the planet! So be careful: this is a food for serious spice gladiators only.
- DO YOU DARE?: If you’re hell-bent on heat, try the Toe of Satan Challenge: keep the sucker in your mouth for five merciless minutes. It’s guaranteed to turn your mouth into a lake of fire.
- MADE FROM WORLD RECORD CAROLINA REAPERS: The Toe of Satan is one of the spiciest candies on Earth or in hell. Instead of the delayed burn from hot peppers, this demonic delight sizzles as soon as it hits your tongue. That burn you feel is the “hellfire” chili extract, which has the insanely high Scoville rating of 9 million units! For comparison, that’s over four times hotter than a Carolina Reaper, the former record-holder for the world’s hottest pepper.
- BRAGGING RIGHTS WITH YOUR FRIENDS: If you can’t get enough brimstone in your diet, challenge yourself and a friend to the Toe of Satan challenge. In order to achieve bragging rights, you must keep the sucker in your mouth for five fiery minutes without spitting. Trust us, five minutes is going to seem like an eternity.
- APPROACH WITH CAUTION: We sincerely mean it when we say that you should approach this sucker with caution. Keep it away from children and pets, and make sure you have milk or ice cream handy before venturing into the netherworld.
|Ingredients||Sugar, light corn syrup, salt, vanilla, natural flavour.|
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: