Ghost Island returns with a brand new costume and a revamped formula. What's new?
- West Indies inspired flavor profile (old formula was more Jerk spice based).
- All fresh chilies (old formula included dried).
- More mustardy goodness.
- A bit less heat overall.
But don't worry, it's still infused with that signature tropical fruit flavour that keeps drawing you back to the cursed isle...
This Caribbean-influenced hot sauce balances pineapple, mango and other all-natural ingredients with a trio of chile peppers led by the bhut jolokia, or “ghost pepper.” Just a teaspoon will transform any dish!
- 2012 New York Smoke & Fire Winner - Best in Heat
- 2013 Fiery Food Challenge Winner - Hot Sauce: Carribean style
- 2017 Fiery Food Challenge Winner - Hot Sauce: Latin Style
|Ingredients||peppers (habanero, fatalii, ghost), orange juice, apple cider vinegar, mango, pineapple, organic sugar, MUSTARD seed, lime juice, water, agave nectar, salt, onion, curry spices, garlic. ALLERGENS: IN CAPITALS|
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: